On April 21, San Diego sheriff’s deputies arrested several members of a tagging group responsible for over $70,000 in property damage in Imperial Beach. Law enforcement officials tracked them down on Facebook, according to a ...
- Sushumna Singing
- Border News Translations: Broken Fingers; Cool Buses; Tequila Festival
- Bridgepoint Stock Leaps on Huge Profit Gain
- Impasse on Debt Ceiling Could Cost San Diego $15 Billion
- Border News Translations: Power Outage; Quality Schools; Drought
- U-T Sues Supplier for Touted "Daily Deal"
- U-T, N.C. Times Report Circulation Figures Under New System
News & Stories
Taggers Arrested After Posting Graffiti Photos on Facebook