As Oneonta Elementary School in Imperial Beach was dismissing students on June 16, nearby, a 19-year-old man lost control of his Chrysler PT Cruiser and sheared off a fire hydrant. According to witnesses, the driver ...
- More Questions for the United Way in Their Involvement in CCDC Sponsored "Registry Week"
- No Rest For Mark Dresser
- R.I.P., Larry "Wild Man" Fischer, Frank Zappa's Discovery
- Piggin' Out in the Parking Lot
- Cowboys & Aliens: The Song — Local Faved By Film Director Favreau
- Review: Mr. Popper's Penguins
- Housing Values (Mostly) Continue to Slide
- Ocean Beats Pool Party
- WD-40 Borrows $75M to Fund Expansion, Stock Buybacks
- Warner Bros. Uses Military Families to Hype Green Lantern
- Roundup: Look Out, Peter Sarsgaard in Green Lantern
- Minkow Owes $584 Million
- SD Unemployment Rate Drops to 9.6%
- Swimming in the Shallows at InnerMission Productions
- Border Health: Live Animals; Toxic Batteries; #1 and #2 Most Obese
- Mark Fabiani to Spin Chipotle Undocumented-Alien Woes
- The Stench from Mt. San Diego
- Mitt Romney's La Jolla Ties Attract Increasing Notice
- Grandpa GPS?
News & Stories
Teen Driver with Young Students Crashes into Fire Hydrant in Imperial Beach