So ladies, are you tired of everyone telling you should go into teaching or nursing because, well, you know, you’re a girl? And pretty? Well those professions are perfectly wonderful careers. But if you want …
- Desert-Raised Caviar
- CU Chain Restaurant Ratings — Locals Win Some
- Local California Restaurant Association Awards
- Mojitos part 2
- With age comes wishdom
- Fed Up
- Review: Horrible Bosses
- Comic-Con Grossed More than $9 Million in FY '09, IRS Filing Says
- Rad Patio: Sweet Tea, Beer-Basters, and Live Music at the Lafayette Pool
- Bobby Vassallo Indicted for Wire Fraud
- Cinema Under the Stars
- Review: Zookeeper
- Cabrillo's Flagship to Rise Again
- Free Outdoor Screening of Megamind Saturday Night
- Peer Gynt at La Jolla Playhouse
- San Diego Unified Restores 300 Positions
- Free Balboa Park Concert
- Ed’s Alternative: Locovores in La Jolla
- Nancy Kwan in Person & Hopefully Hou in 35mm at Asian Film Festival
- So, What Are You Doing Tonight?
- Strong Mayor Considers Traffic Abatement in Balboa Park
- Downtown Quiet Zone About To Get Really Loud
- Carla’s Call: Best Burger. And the Winner Is...
- Stop the Presses! Robert Pattinson Gets a Haircut!
- Sheriff Declares Mobile Home Park Crime Free
- Sneak Peek: Asian Cowboy Desserts Planned for Del Mar's Burlap
- Daniel Atkinson Aims For A Total Immersion In Jazz
- Job Gains Shockingly Low. Double-Dip?
- Murder most foul..the careful brown sparrow
- A 99 Cents Store??? What the??
News & Stories
This Could Be the New Face of Computer Science