At the beginning of the oral communication portion of the Escondido City Council’s meeting on December 14, mayor Sam Abed issued the warning: “I want to make it very clear, that applause, standing, cheering, and ...
- Four Plead Guilty in Loan Modification Scheme
- Steph Johnson Holiday Concert @ Sunset Temple
- Christopher Hitchens passes away.
- I Know What You’re Thinking: Mattson2
- Temecula Valley Slow Food Announces Fifth Annual 100 Mile Dinner
- Utility Workers Across California Protest Sempra
- Review: Young Adult
- Naomi Wise, R.I.P.
- Sunday Suppers at the Mediterranean Room
- Support Your Local Film Festival and Art House: Give the Gift of Movies
- Review: Mission: Impossible – Ghost Protocol
- Fast Food - The Office Edition: Specialty's Cafe & Bakery
- Shivering Salads!
- US Court Rules for Iran's Defense Ministry, Against Local Firm
- County Gains 8000 Jobs in Month
- Great Moments in Celebrity Hair
- Review: Alvin & The Chimpmunks: Chipwrecked
- Audit Finds Lapses, Double Payment in County Asset Handling
- What's Playing this Weekend — 100 Years Ago
- Monkeying Around Yields All New Brews
- COMMUNISM ON THE RISE
- Arizona's "Sheriff Joe" Announces Retirement, Decision to Move to Escondido
- A Dusting of Dandruff from The Reader Christmas Party
- El Cajon Faces Voting Rights Lawsuit
- Brown to Visit San Diego Solar Facility
News & Stories
Escondido’s Mayor Abed Says No to Applause