It sounds like something you've heard before. The jangle of guitars and a soft boyish voice is nothing new in indie-music world. But the New Jersey boys of Real Estate turn those played-out elements into ...
- Jamuel Saxon: New Year, New Video, New Album
- Defense Contractor Sued Over Theft of Personal Data
- Orson Welles's Oscar for Citizen Kane Back on the Auction Block
- Liquid Blue Launches Monthly Occupy San Diego Benefit Series
- (Astro)turf War
- Jerry Sanders Seeking New Arts Advisor
- Hope for the Holidays
- San Diego Symphony: Choppy Beethoven
- New Poster for The Dark Knight Falls, er, Rises
- San Diego Film Critics Society Announces 2011 Nominations
- A Closer Look at the Trailer for Battleship
- Chargers' Fabiani Joins Cancer Company Board
- So Who's Less Clothed?
- Chula Vista To Discuss Psychoactive Drug Ordinance
- The Marina District's Got Game
- Jack's Place
- Vanja James Needs a Christmas Present
- Federal Government Sued Over 2008 Marine Corps Jet Crash
- SDG&E Gets Serious, Enshrouds Moon in Stygian Shadow
News & Stories
Real Estate Days
Los Lobos — 40 Years Strong
What could be more ironic then a mariachi band covering Neil Diamond's "Coming to America?" Opening act El Mariachi did just that, and I hope the well-lubricated crowd at the Belly Up enjoyed the humor ...