Next time you visit the city of Coronado, be advised. The Police Department now has "a new high-tech device that will give Coronado Police officers the ability to scan license plates on parked or moving ...
- How Issa Raped Small Investors
- End of phase
- San Diego Effigy Party at Burning Man
- The Eatery in the Architects' Office
- Local Premiere: The Super Dentists Strike Back
- Surfrider Appeals Decision on Desalinization Plant
- SD Unemployment Rate Rises to 10.5%
- Sure Thing
- Many worlds
- Hookup the Hookah
- Bric n brac
- Short Takes: Fright Night
- My to do list - friday 8/19/11
- Dreaming a wish
- San Diego Ranks As 28th Most Dangerous for Pedestrians
- That's it, I quit.*
- El Cajon Police Expose Iraqi/Mexican Drug Ring
- Potato Chips Make for Eye Candy in Chuao's New Chocolate Bar
- Wealthy San Diegans Back Charter School Politics
- Dig A Hole: Raúl Ruiz
News & Stories
Tijuana’s daily, El Mexicano, reported in a front page story this week that the border city is rife with spies from the United States. “Espias de EU Operan en Tijuana” read the 2-inch tall headline ...
The bus rolled into the Seattle Greyhound station. I can’t explain my excitement in getting off that bus. The passengers in front of me showed the highs and lows of riding the “dirty dog” – ...