Members of North County volunteer action group P.L.A.G.U.E (Prevent Los Angeles Gridlock Usurping Environment) hopes to spread their objections to a three- to four-billion-dollar Caltrans proposal to broaden Interstate 5 by a total of 22 ...
- Doodle 3
- The Buttons
- Newly Much-Bigger City Solar Fee No Problem for Stand-Alone Systems?
- Update Little Falls 1/22/2010
- Update Little Falls 1/20/2010
- December Unemployment 10.1%
- San Diego City Council to Review SDG&E as to Electric Franchise?
News & Stories
P.L.A.G.U.E. Targets Caltrans
The Encinas Creek Bridge will soon be demolished and replaced. Built in 1913, the 120-foot bridge is located on Carlsbad Boulevard, south of Palomar Airport Road. The bridge has been a concern for the City ...