Content for Thursday, August 20, 2009
- Reality Shows -- From Brazilian Politicians to our own Octomom
- PUC Restrains SDGE from Implementing Backcountry Power Shutoff until Sept. 10
- SEC Halts Phony San Diego Investment Scheme
- Try Our Shoes On For Size
- The Star of India in Downtown San Diego is Getting a Face Lift!!
- San Diego City Council Votes to Include San Diego Unified School District in New Downtown San Diego Library!
- Grunion Should Be Eaten (Not Wasted)
News & Stories
On Wednesday, August 19, at approximately 1:30 p.m. (a regularly scheduled minimum day at Oneonta Elementary School), firecrackers lit at a home across the street caused a commotion as hundreds of students were leaving school. ...
Just outside of Palm Springs (on the Agua Caliente Indian Reservation), are several good hiking trails situated in what is collectively known as the Indian Canyons, part of the Agua Caliente Indian Reservation. The prettiest ...
After visiting the Museum of Medical History, you’ll be glad you live in this century. A window to our healthcare past, these unique displays show the evolution of medical equipment and practices. Surgeries were often ...
Chill out at Caffetteria Italia, to the east of the massive Victor Emanuel Monument in Rome’s busy Piazza Venezia. Just walk behind Palazzo Nuovo on top of the Campidoglio, southeast of the monument. It's a ...