The roofs over eight parking spaces at the McDonald’s restaurant on Garnet Avenue are covering soon-to-be-operational ChargePoint stations from Coulomb Technologies, Inc. (coulombtech.com). The charging stations will be open to all drivers of plug-in vehicles. ...
- Shiver Me Timbers!
- Controversial LRAD Boosts American Technology Sales
- Judge Rules Fraud Case against AIG Can Proceed
- Longer hours for parking meters??
- Update from Little Falls as we have the second frost 10/8/2009
- Olympian on fast track to success
- In San Diego County, Fat Pensions Mean Higher Taxes
- Missing Mom
- Grumpy Gus Says -- I Dare You to Sue Me!
- The List Blog—Sound your Barbaric Yawp:
News & Stories
Plug In, Plump Up
To improve the traffic capacity and relieve heavy drive-time congestion, road construction has begun on Palomar Airport Road between Armada Drive and Paseo del Norte (just west of Legoland and south of the flower fields). ...