Chad Deal 6:30 p.m., May 17
Women's cycling training
Two or four days of coached riding for beginner to intermediate riders, based on San Diego’s beautiful coast.
What the camp includes:
- Skills clinics: climbing, descending, cornering, improving your riding confidence, techniques to ride safer and faster, nutrition for training and events
- 35 – 50 miles riding per day (+ additional miles if desired)
- Full on the road professional level support
- All sports nutrition, gels, bars, on the road snacks and food provided
- One on one coaching with experienced coaches
- Product samples and saddle trials
- Cooking demonstration
- Discount at HERevolution during the camp
- Basic mechanical knowledge class
- A friendly, accommodating and safe environment to improve your bike skills or fitness
Includes all coaching, support, on the road food and energy products, skills clinic, maintenance clinic, massage & cooking demo. Hotel costs and evening dinners not included.
Contact [email protected] (917-355-1317) for more details.
- Age limit: 18+
- When: Sunday, January 20, 2013, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Cost: $299 - $599