Well, yes, I went out this morning, at 6am, and did some Black Friday shopping. My wife promised me some sexual action for payback tonight, so of course, I made her sign a contract. But that's another post!!! So off we went!!!

But I have to say, it was about 50/50 split. But I did notice these predictable lines...

Shoe stores....90% women Michaels...91% women 9% gay men Target, Walmart...50/50 split. Sears...Women 60% men 40% Game Shop....100% dorks (sexual orientation not determined) Navy Exchange...50/50 Barnes and Nobles....50/50 Joann's Crafts...(see Michael's)

F STREE BOOKSTORE...100% graduates from Mira Mesa High School

and finally, BEST BUY 100% cool people. (meaning me)

So I learned the an equal amount of women,men, nerds and perverts shop on Black Friday. It was a real eye opener. Now, if only women knew how to PART THEIR FRICKING CARS!!!!

Oh, and that $400 limit I put her on ballooned to $1025. Will have to cut back on her ITUNES and CELLPHONE TEXTING allowences!!!

Comments

DaniLauder Nov. 27, 2009 @ 5:16 p.m.

You pegged me. I was at Michaels and Walmart. My friend and her daughter came with me and my daughter and we had to stop at Clairs. So you mentioned two of the three places we went. As for the F STREET BOOK store? I am not sure I would admit it even if I did go.

MsGrant Nov. 27, 2009 @ 5:29 p.m.

F Street has Black Friday sales? Who'da thunk it?

David Dodd Nov. 27, 2009 @ 5:42 p.m.

I've never been to F Street book store. After a quick google search, I presume that books are not the main attraction. Also somewhat screwy (pun intended) is a contract for sex between husband and wife, concerning a shopping spree as a down payment. Dude, I can't figure out whether you lost your mind or lost your gonads...

Joe Poutous Nov. 27, 2009 @ 5:49 p.m.

I part my frickin car on the left... it's really more of a comb over.

I hate the commercial side of Christmas. No sex is worth going out on black Friday. - Joe

MsGrant Nov. 27, 2009 @ 5:59 p.m.

We have to park our cars as precariously as possible so you Best Buy boys have room to park your ridiculous trucks that will never see the light of a construction site nor hold lumber, tools, or anything resembling what they were intended for!! For the record, the only reason I went near a mall today was to see "The Messenger". And it was at the Landmark La Jolla, where the crickets chirp as far as most moviegoers are concerned. Great flick, btw.

Your wife has my deepest sympathy.

DaniLauder Nov. 27, 2009 @ 7:28 p.m.

We saw NEW MOON last night and my daughter and I both liked it. I know it is not the kind of movie someone would admit to seeing but I like it. And for some reason microwave popcorn just cant touch the real theatre stuff. We also got the game Balderdash Mr. Scorpio and we invited some friends over and it was really funny some of the definitions we came up with. My 14 year old daughter won go figure. Is this posting your way of saying you're sorry?

RobertScorpio Nov. 27, 2009 @ 10:06 p.m.

Why is this important? You tell me.

SDaniels Nov. 27, 2009 @ 10:24 p.m.

"Now, if only women knew how to PART THEIR FRICKING CARS!!!!"

How, exactly, does anyone "PART" his/her car properly for you? Is this a biblical thing, like parting the Red Sea, so your car can get by?

"My wife promised me some sexual action for payback tonight, so of course, I made her sign a contract. But that's another post!!!"

I for one vote that we do not get that post. It is interesting that you've mentioned having to negotiate with your wife for sex on several occasions. Bummer ;)

RobertScorpio Nov. 27, 2009 @ 10:31 p.m.

Sorry for the spelling error. Captain Morgan made me do it..(burp)...it's that pig inside of me trying to get out. I try to hold him down, but he keeps wanting out...just kidding of course.

I did notice that there were a lot, and I mean a lot, of people wearing their Charger shirts, so was I.

Victoria Secret's had a panty sale going on. Was amazed at the few women I saw there letting their 10 year old girls buys some very interesting thongs. I guess we got to get those girls all 'goosed' up even younger these days. I wonder if they got them a pole to attach to their bedroom ceilings too. Might as well teach them how to use one so they have future job options. We're doomed as a civilization. Adam Lambert blow jobs on GMA/10 year old girls in thongs. Yikes

Little Miss Sunshine indeed!!

SDaniels Nov. 27, 2009 @ 10:38 p.m.

Oh, it is definitely resultant of some leftist-elitist plot.

rickeysays Nov. 28, 2009 @ 12:32 p.m.

Ms Grant what showing did you go to? I was at the 1:50. Were you the older lady that talked too loud?

MsGrant Nov. 28, 2009 @ 6:33 p.m.

No!! I was right in front of them!! My husband finally turned to me and said loudly "I hope they don't plan on talking through the entire movie". That kind of shut them up. And I was at the 1:50 as well. The senior discount hour. I know this because several seniors were pissed that they didn't get a discount even though it clearly states that during those hours no other discounts apply. I did not know that we were going during a discounted time and was completely stoked that our admission price was $15.00 TOTAL!! Of course, the popcorn and soda cost more than that.

MsGrant Nov. 28, 2009 @ 9:46 p.m.

"By the way. We ate at COCOs in Escodido, near the Target/Toy R Us square, and I was quite impressed. I've always loved DENNY'S hashbrowns, but COCO's browns were quite good, and they give more of them."

There is no btw in that statement. Those are the bastions of all that is wrong with everything of which I cannot even speak. Especially your spelling of "Escodido". Is that something you buy at F Stweet? I think you have a little too much "Captain" in you all the time.

RobertScorpio Nov. 29, 2009 @ 12:11 a.m.

You're probably right. We Karaokeed to night, after some C.M. My wife and I ended the Karaoke by butchering AQUARIUS. But it was fun. My best song of the night was my stunning rendition of I THINK I LOVE YOU by David Cassidy. Her best song was Magic Carpet Ride.

(Burp)

I better go to sleep before I get a DWB..Drunk While Blogging.

Josh Board Nov. 29, 2009 @ 3:01 p.m.

The Messenger was great. Especially since my theatre had NO TALKING, as my friend and I were the only ones in it at 1030 the other night.

For Precious last night (an okay movie, not great)...these guys kept talking and laughing. 15 minutes into it I turned around and asked them to be quiet. TO my surprise, they were quiet the rest of the movie.