Garrett Harris 8 p.m., Nov. 29
- Community Blog
- Waves of Time Distortion
Scorpio's BLACK FRIDAY education
Well, yes, I went out this morning, at 6am, and did some Black Friday shopping. My wife promised me some sexual action for payback tonight, so of course, I made her sign a contract. But that's another post!!! So off we went!!!
But I have to say, it was about 50/50 split. But I did notice these predictable lines...
Shoe stores....90% women Michaels...91% women 9% gay men Target, Walmart...50/50 split. Sears...Women 60% men 40% Game Shop....100% dorks (sexual orientation not determined) Navy Exchange...50/50 Barnes and Nobles....50/50 Joann's Crafts...(see Michael's)
F STREE BOOKSTORE...100% graduates from Mira Mesa High School
and finally, BEST BUY 100% cool people. (meaning me)
So I learned the an equal amount of women,men, nerds and perverts shop on Black Friday. It was a real eye opener. Now, if only women knew how to PART THEIR FRICKING CARS!!!!
Oh, and that $400 limit I put her on ballooned to $1025. Will have to cut back on her ITUNES and CELLPHONE TEXTING allowences!!!
More like this:
- Thongification of America — Dec. 3, 2009
- Meet the Mansonites, plus Loving The Inmate: Law & Order It Ain’t — March 21, 2008
- I always seem to be in love with two women at the same time.” — June 29, 2006
- What Do Women Want? — Oct. 2, 2003
- Who Is This Woman? What Do We Know About Her? — June 27, 2002