Daniel Powell 2 p.m., Oct. 4
The process of bringing a show to the stage is enormous.
As members of the audience, we are at a show to be entertained. We want to see a good show.
I find it interesting that the amount of work it takes to create a good show and a show that flops, is about the same.
There are many factors that can make or break a show. A show can have a great story but be sabotaged by a bad cast or vice versa.
A show can have a great story and a great cast but the production conception might be lousy or distracting.
More like this:
- Interview: Seven Psychopaths wrangler, Martin McDonagh — Oct. 12, 2012
- Closing a Hit Show — Oct. 13, 2011
- Michael Corleone — Jan. 19, 2011
- Production Level — Dec. 30, 2010
- Moon Shiner — Oct. 4, 2004