Marty Graham 3:19 p.m., March 30
- Community Blog
- South Bay Education Issues
Sweetwater Union High School District Board Meeting Tonight!
If anyone is out there and cares about what is happening in the SUHSD, there is a Board Meeting tonight starting at 5pm. They will finish the June 2012 meeting, then go to closed door session at 6:10 then the August meeting at 7:10. A few things on the Agenda to be aware of: Report of quarterly financials of Mello Roos, amended school calendar where students may lose 13 school days, Public comment on a new charter school, possible discussion of offering the Superintendent a contract, and the setting up of a Public Financing Authority. Try to make it if you can; at a minimum these meetings are pretty entertaining, and more importantly we need to keep abreast of what is happening in the District.
More like this:
- Ed Brand’s time at Sweetwater is over — July 1, 2014
- Is the Sweetwater Union High School District Buying Property in Eastlake? — March 10, 2013
- Education News in the Sweetwater Union High School District — Aug. 14, 2012
- Public Input Stifled at Sweetwater's Board Meeting — July 26, 2012
- San Diego Unified's Real Estate Sale Now One Step Closer — May 14, 2012