Ian Anderson 5 p.m., July 25
- Community Blog
- Serra Mesa Stories
A rainy night in Serra Mesa inspires
Was driving home Tuesday night, feeling good about finishing my social networking media class at San Diego State University.
Though I'm enrolled in the College Extended Studies program only, I joke that I am an Aztec. (In real life I'm Peruvian ie. Inca)
Not even the rain could dampen my mood. I had finished something. One more class, video production for the web, and I get my digital media studies certificate.
Saw a police cars on the freeway, their lights brightly turned on but didn't look too long. I was driving in the opposite direction.
I exited the I-15 on West Friars Road. I wasn't tired at all. Got a couple of projects lined up in the morning. My wife and I went to the Museum of Man after that. Tuesdays are free museum days at Balboa Park.
Oh I also finished a story in the morning. Five minutes ago, I finished another one.
It rained all day but I'm feeling warm right now.
More like this:
- My angel wore a Pittsburgh Steelers jersey and brought manna to my house in Serra Mesa — Nov. 22, 2010
- Make time to Stay Healthy — Oct. 26, 2010
- Hard times test our faith. Serra Mesa has a classroom for that — Oct. 13, 2010
- Serra Mesa is part of North City — Oct. 12, 2010
- Our biggest store is a pharmacy — Oct. 7, 2010