Matt Potter 4:30 p.m., April 28
- Community Blog
- Serra Mesa Stories
What this blog is about
We live in Serra Mesa within walking distance to Juarez Elementary School and up the hill from Qualcomm Stadium. We can hear the crowds roaring when the Chargers and Aztecs play. More specifically we live in the Mission Village part of Serra Mesa. We moved here in 1999. Our neighbors and friends know us as the Sanchez family. All four of our children were born at Mary Birch Hospital, which is in Serra Mesa. They are Serra Mesa natives. We'll be blogging about our community, past, present and looking into the future stories.
This blog is being brought to you by Leonel Sanchez, a veteran journalist, most recently with the San Diego Union-Tribune, and his daughter, Bianca Sanchez, a sophomore at Patrick Henry High School and also a published writer.
We'll post photos, videos and news about our community. Please enjoy and give us your comments.!
More like this:
- Kevin Beiser: Serra Mesan passionate about education — Nov. 9, 2010
- Change of plans to minister to a laid off friend — Oct. 27, 2010
- Make time to Stay Healthy — Oct. 26, 2010
- Serra Mesa has clout — Oct. 16, 2010
- Anybody play hoops in Serra Mesa? — Oct. 6, 2010