Matthew Lickona 7 a.m., April 24
Rosarito-Ensenada Bike Ride
Cycling the Baja countryside on the 34th annual fun ride
The Rosarito-Ensenada 50-mile fun ride started in 1979 and has been gaining momentum ever since.
This weekend's ride drew over 10,000 (edit: around 6,500 - see comments below) riders and a few bold rollerbladers to conquer the mountainous coastal free-road route.
As a preview for a pending Crasher on the event, here are a few photos from the road.
More like this:
- The Bancroft: Secret Fun Club, Innerds, and Hot Nerds — Aug. 6, 2013
- Up to 20% discount at local businesses for cyclists — June 6, 2013
- Bike to the Baja Beer Fest in Tijuana — July 12, 2012
- The Rosarito-Ensenada Bike Ride — Aug. 16, 2011
- Rosarito-Ensenada Bike Ride — May 13, 2011