Dorian Hargrove 8:30 a.m., March 31
Rosarito-Ensenada Bike Ride
Cycling the Baja countryside on the 34th annual fun ride
The Rosarito-Ensenada 50-mile fun ride started in 1979 and has been gaining momentum ever since.
This weekend's ride drew over 10,000 (edit: around 6,500 - see comments below) riders and a few bold rollerbladers to conquer the mountainous coastal free-road route.
As a preview for a pending Crasher on the event, here are a few photos from the road.
More like this:
- Hold that lion: a pictorial history of the MGM logo — June 27, 2013
- San Diego Indie Craft Market stitches Queen Bee — June 21, 2013
- Go tell it on the mountain: a pictorial history of the Paramount logo — May 6, 2013
- Lemon Grove: Best California steak? — Feb. 6, 2013
- San Diego cartoon postcards for 2013 - what & where shall we draw? — Sept. 25, 2012