Jeff Smith 6 p.m., Oct. 8
Run or Dye 5K in Mission Valley
Colorful 5K comes to Qualcomm Stadium
Q: What do you get when you combine Indian Holi rituals with a spirited walk/jog/dance party around Mission Valley?
A: The Run or Dye 5K.
In what their website likens it to a “pillow fight with color instead of feathers,” Run or Dye will host four Color Courses and Dye Zones in the parking lot of Qualcomm Stadium on Saturday, April 6 starting at 9 a.m.
Each Color Course ranges from 1 to 1.3 kilometers and participants are free to roam throughout the track, choosing the hues they’ll be showered in by Color Crews.
Registration is $50/person.
Kids 6 and under run free with an adult.
More like this:
- Fat arena subsidy good news for Qualcomm chief — July 27, 2015
- Urban adventure — June 10, 2015
- How Qualcomm got a UCSD institute named after itself — Nov. 14, 2013
- Color Me Rad 5K at Petco Park — March 8, 2013
- Your Week: September 27-October 3 — Sept. 25, 2012