Marty Graham 6:30 p.m., Jan. 17
Otras Obras: ten dollar tattoos in Tijuana
Art space off La Sexta offers $10 tats by Tijuana and Los Angeles artists.
It may well be the premise of The Hangover III, but on Saturday, March 16 you are invited to round up your buddies and head south of the border for ten dollar tattoos in Tijuana.
Temporary art space Otras Obras (read more about their premier installation here) is hosting a popup ink shop from noon ‘til 8 with work by artists Kandinsky (TJ), Pez (TJ), Clay (LA), Julien Borno (LA), and Mark Desiderio (LA).
$10 gets you 1 to 4 inches of black ink.
More like this:
- Tijuana to China and back — Feb. 4, 2015
- Groovy nightlife in Tijuana — Aug. 7, 2013
- Unique animals — March 20, 2013
- Tijuana gallery Otras Obras opens installation of short video works — Feb. 6, 2013
- All My Friends afterparty: Bruno Dario, San Pedro el Cortez, Tron, Dani Shivers — Nov. 16, 2012