Julie Stalmer 7:15 p.m., June 25
Organics Fair promotes sustainable culture in Tijuana
Polen presents the Organics Fair at the Tijuana Urban Compost Center.
On Saturday, July 6 from 9 to 3 p.m., Polen will be hosting a free instructional event at Centro de Composteo Urbano Tijuana featuring expositions on waste recovery techniques, vertical gardens, green architecture, recycling, and vegetarian food, among others.
If you would like to host a stand and the fair, send an email to [email protected] or call 664 103-6694.
More like this:
- Tijuana Vegetarian Cuisine & Arts Fair sprouts up in Food Garden — Aug. 22, 2013
- Interview with Manuel Cabrera of Polen — June 13, 2013
- Arts & Trees: summer DIY flea market in downtown Tijuana — May 1, 2013
- Cauliflower ceviche at the Vegetarian Cuisine & Arts Festival in Tijuana — March 20, 2013
- Vegetarian Cuisine & Arts Festival gets second whirl in Tijuana — March 13, 2013