Eva Knott 7:43 p.m., April 15
My dad, who was normally very accepting of all my adolescent fashion choices, lost his mind when I got my nose pierced as a teenager. I believe his exact words were, "I will not look at you until that thing is out of your face."
I was banned from family meals until I reluctantly removed it a few weeks later. I wonder what he would’ve said if I showed up to his dinner table with a neck piercing like 18-year-old Gillian Storm (Storm’s Aztec sweater is from Urban Outfitters) :
Or an arm/lip piercing combo like Mia Tedford:
Recently I've spotted arm, chest, and back piercings on numerous San Diegans. My big question is, how do these piercings stay in? Anyone?
More like this:
- Comic-Con Photo Phunnies Day 4 - Saturday — July 20, 2013
- Comic-Con Photo Phunnies Day 3 - Friday — July 19, 2013
- I found an 8mm film labeled MURDERS in my garage attic — Jan. 17, 2013
- Street Style: Polka dots — Jan. 14, 2013
- Street Style: UTC Mall — Jan. 8, 2013