Robert Bush 1 p.m., Oct. 25
MCAS Miramar flight line run
Run along the flight line on base at Miramar and support military families.
Tomorrow is the 2nd Annual Flight Line Dash 10K and 5K. The event is put on by the Officers’ Wives’ Club at Marine Corps Air Station Miramar.
The course description for the 10K sounds interesting with a run along the flight line as well as some trail running in some of “Miramar’s less well trekked open spaces and fish pond".
The Officers’ Wives’ Club funds and supports various programs within the military community.
The proceeds from this event will go directly to programs such as Wounded Marine Semper Fi Fund and MCAS Children’s Library.
Registration is on active.com
More like this:
- Miramar's air show and military contractor bash cancelled by D.C. politics? — Oct. 4, 2013
- Controlled burn scheduled at MCAS Miramar — June 5, 2013
- ACT 2013 supports autism care and treatement — April 4, 2013
- A Soldier's Pay — Aug. 21, 2003
- Semper chalet — Sept. 26, 2002