Ken Harrison 3:35 p.m., June 25
Home of Guiding Hands 5K
A nice 5K around Santee Lakes followed by a warm picnic lunch.
The Third Annual Home of Guiding Hands 5K is this Saturday the 16th of February at 11:00 am. The proceeds go to support 800 children and their families. The goal of $25,000 has already been surpassed.
Online registration is closed but participants can register on Friday the 15th at Movin’ Shoes in La Mesa from 4pm-7pm or on the morning of the event beginning at 9:30. The price is $30.
The course is around Santee Lakes and is scenic and flat, for the most part. There will be a warm picnic lunch following the event.
More like this:
- San Diego's top spots for picnics — Jan. 29, 2014
- ACT 2013 supports autism care and treatement — April 4, 2013
- Turkey trots multiplying — Nov. 20, 2012
- Two causes on Sunday — Nov. 9, 2012
- 13th Annual Sharon’s Ride.Run.Walk for Epilepsy at DeAnza Cove — April 6, 2012