Don Bauder 9:30 p.m., Oct. 1
Point Loma MS walk
A three mile walk to benefit those affected by MS.
Walk MS has an ambitious goal of raising $575,000 for the MS community in San Diego. The current amount of funds raised for San Diego is $326,000.
On April 21st, the Carlsbad MS event raised $398,000.
Saturday morning, the 27th of April at 7:30, walkers will be doing a three-mile course along Liberty Station in Point Loma for the San Diego County Credit Union edition of Walk MS.
The event is designed to bring to bring funding, awareness, and participation to those affected by MS.
More like this:
- Friday Night Lights Out — Nov. 6, 2013
- 13th Annual Sharon’s Ride.Run.Walk for Epilepsy at DeAnza Cove — April 6, 2012
- There's No Talking — June 24, 2004
- Flush Power — Sept. 27, 2001
- Balboa Go-Around — June 1, 2000