Don Bauder 3:30 p.m., Jan. 25
Scenes from Adams Ave Street Fair
A blues band takes the stage.
Can you spy The Reader tent? The fantastic staff answered lots of questions passers by had.
The food stalls included homemade rootbeer, kielbasa and cajun sausages, Thai and Chinese food, Haiwaiian and Jamaican specialities, Greek food, shaved ice, and a ton more.
More like this:
- Celebrity Yarmulkes — Oct. 1, 2012
- A closer look at the trailer for The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey — Sept. 20, 2012
- More subtitles for dummies — Sept. 18, 2012
- Subtitles for dummies — Sept. 10, 2012
- Labor Day movies at drive-in — Sept. 3, 2012