Dorian Hargrove 4:30 p.m., Jan. 30
San Diego Film Festival
The San Diego Film Festival is here (started on Wednesday but there are a lot of films and events for the weekend). Tonight, the Festival is featuring Seven Pyschopaths at 9 p.m. at the Reading Theater (701 5th Ave) in Gaslamp Quarter. Writer/Director Martin McDonagh of In Bruges will stay for a Q&A after the screening.
For the entire schedule of today's screenings at the Reading Theater and the Museum of Contemporary Art La Jolla locations, click here. The first film of the day starts at noon and the last screening is at 9 p.m. Tickets cost $14 per film.
More like this:
- San Diego Asian Film Festival — Oct. 26, 2012
- San Diego Film Festival at MCASD — Sept. 27, 2012
- Storm Month IMAX films — Sept. 9, 2012
- SD International Children's Film Festival Starts Sunday at Comic-Con — July 20, 2011
- Harry Potter Marathon at AMC — July 7, 2011