Dorian Hargrove 1:30 p.m., Oct. 1
Years ago I saw an episode of MTV Cribs featuring a celebrity, I think it was Adam Goldberg, who lived in, of all places, Imperial Beach.
I thought it was hilarious that he lived in IB, mostly because no one ever goes there. In my twelve years living in SD, I have yet to hear a single friend say, “It is so hot today. We should head down to IB.” That just doesn’t happen.
I like IB. It isn’t filled with hung-over beachgoers, or masses of tourists like you see in PB. When I rolled into town on a Monday afternoon it was completely dead with the exception of construction workers, fishermen and surfers. It didn’t make for a very fascinating fashion blog post. Regardless here are the photos from my IB adventure.
I found these dudes scarfing down burritos while watching the surfers. The one on the far right was ditching school because, “It’s a really nice day today.”
Names:From left to right, Justin Meldon, Dominic Kasey, and Eli Kasey
Ages:Justin-20, Dominic-22, and Eli-18
Occupations:Justin-cook, Dominic-in-between jobs, Eli-Student
More like this:
- Street Style: Rosarito — Sept. 27, 2012
- South Park Street Style: Dress Lust — Sept. 21, 2012
- Who would you cast to star in a Diana Vreeland biopic? — Sept. 20, 2012
- Street Style El Cajon: Face Tattoos, Motorcycles, and Comic Books — Sept. 7, 2012
- Meijo: Gingering up IB — Sept. 4, 2012