Dave Good 12:30 p.m., Oct. 26
Yoga @ Mystic Water Kava Bar
I've long been curious about the yoga at Mystic Water Kava Bar (3811 Ray St) in North Park whose interior looks like the cool, cavernous space of an ancient cave. Mystic Water Kava Bar offers a variety of yoga classes Monday through Sunday including Vinyasa, Ashtanga, and Kundalini. According to Yelp reviewers, classes end with a serving of free chai.
Tonight, the space offers Ashtanga II and III at 7:30 p.m. This 75-minute class costs $15. If you bike or ride, you get $1 off. The bar serves organic kava, chai, coconut water, and Yerba Mate ($3.25-7).
More like this:
- Mom & baby yoga — Oct. 18, 2012
- Fall yoga teacher training — Sept. 12, 2012
- Absolute Beginners yoga — Sept. 4, 2012
- Ashtanga Series One — Aug. 7, 2012
- Summer Solstice Drum Circle - Mystic Water Kava Bar — June 21, 2011