Dave Good 9 p.m., April 23
I love that designer Andre Soriano showed up to Fashion Week San Diego's press conference with an entourage that wore coordinating outfits.
From right to left: Andre Soriano, Dessy Carter, Andre's assistant, and Manoj Sharma, manager and fashion director for Andre Soriano.
Andre's fashion line is inspired by old Hollywood glamour for today’s women.
Jessica Faulkner will be debuting her first line of sports inspired clothing at San Diego Fashion Week. She is a San Diego native.
Erin Fader has two accessory lines that will have their own runway show during fashion week: Trashy Chic and Erin Fader Jewelry Designs
Jeffrey Floyd, a cosmetology educator at Bellus Academy in El Cajon, is one of the professional stylists behind the hairstyles during fashion week. I am in love with Jeffrey's shoes and watch.
More like this:
- Celebrity Yarmulkes — Oct. 1, 2012
- Street Style: Rosarito — Sept. 27, 2012
- San Diego cartoon postcards for 2013 - what & where shall we draw? — Sept. 25, 2012
- More subtitles for dummies — Sept. 18, 2012
- Fashion Week San Diego Sneak Peek — Sept. 11, 2012