Jay Allen Sanford 4:30 p.m., Dec. 24
Free legal help
In the last two years I've had to deal with a corrupt landlord and a company that wouldn't pay out for freelance services. Filling out and filing paperwork properly wasn't easy at all, and I have a Masters in the literary field, so I can't imagine what others have gone through. Without the help of a legal advisor, the challenges appear insurmountable at times: legal terms, checked boxes, unchecked boxes, filing copies, fees, applicable evidence, court procedures, etc.
Free Legal Open House is being offered by Back On Track Legal Services. The open house will take place at the Mira Mesa Library (8405 New Salem St) from 3:00 to 7:00 p.m. on Tuesday, September 18. "Attorneys and Paralegals in the practice areas of Debt Negotiations, Bankruptcy, Criminal, Family Law will answer questions, and provide legal information to citizens for free." Contact Back On Track Legal Services at 619-366-4462 for additional information.
More like this:
- Local Pornographer Confessions, plus Online Booty Calls — March 21, 2008
- Worst in Rock: Busted, Burned, & Barefoot in Balboa Park — March 21, 2008
- Battle of the Peeps - the inside story — Jan. 16, 2008
- Confessions of a Bootlegger — July 5, 2007
- Apple Knows Who Stole Your iPod — Aug. 31, 2006