Don Bauder 1:26 p.m., Aug. 2
Taste of University Heights
Taste of University Heights opens will be held on Sunday, September 16 in University Heights. This arts and food celebration will run from 12 - 3 p.m. "Taste of UH is a self guided walking tour of delectable delights showcases mouthwatering cuisines from 17 prominent and diverse restaurants and eateries..." Eateries will include Soltan Banoo, Plumeria Vegetarian, Pomegranate Russian-Georgian, Lei Lounge, Muzita Abyssinian Bistro, and more.
Tickets cost $20-25. Space is limited but reservations may be made at 619-297-3166 and tickets can be picked up on the day of the event at the info booth at 4610 Park Blvd. A free shuttle service will be available along the Taste route.
More like this:
- $35 for Ticket to Sushi Smackdown Event, Including Tastings of 17 Dishes — Feb. 25, 2015
- 12th Annual Taste of Adams — June 9, 2012
- Taste of Gaslamp — June 6, 2012
- Upcoming Puppetry at 3rdSpace in University Heights — May 24, 2012
- University Heights Food and Art Fest — Sept. 1, 2010