Eva Knott 6:30 p.m., July 30
Taste of University Heights
Taste of University Heights opens will be held on Sunday, September 16 in University Heights. This arts and food celebration will run from 12 - 3 p.m. "Taste of UH is a self guided walking tour of delectable delights showcases mouthwatering cuisines from 17 prominent and diverse restaurants and eateries..." Eateries will include Soltan Banoo, Plumeria Vegetarian, Pomegranate Russian-Georgian, Lei Lounge, Muzita Abyssinian Bistro, and more.
Tickets cost $20-25. Space is limited but reservations may be made at 619-297-3166 and tickets can be picked up on the day of the event at the info booth at 4610 Park Blvd. A free shuttle service will be available along the Taste route.
More like this:
- Sampler Flight: April 15 – 21 — April 15, 2014
- Eat the Night Away — Aug. 7, 2013
- Crawfish & Euphoria Brass Band highlighted at Saltbox and Local Habit — Feb. 8, 2013
- 12th Annual Taste of Adams — June 9, 2012
- Taste of Gaslamp — June 6, 2012