Matthew Suárez 11 a.m., Nov. 28
Taste of University Heights
Taste of University Heights opens will be held on Sunday, September 16 in University Heights. This arts and food celebration will run from 12 - 3 p.m. "Taste of UH is a self guided walking tour of delectable delights showcases mouthwatering cuisines from 17 prominent and diverse restaurants and eateries..." Eateries will include Soltan Banoo, Plumeria Vegetarian, Pomegranate Russian-Georgian, Lei Lounge, Muzita Abyssinian Bistro, and more.
Tickets cost $20-25. Space is limited but reservations may be made at 619-297-3166 and tickets can be picked up on the day of the event at the info booth at 4610 Park Blvd. A free shuttle service will be available along the Taste route.
More like this:
- $35 for Ticket to Sushi Smackdown Event, Including Tastings of 17 Dishes — Feb. 25, 2015
- 12th Annual Taste of Adams — June 9, 2012
- Taste of Gaslamp — June 6, 2012
- Upcoming Puppetry at 3rdSpace in University Heights — May 24, 2012
- University Heights Food and Art Fest — Sept. 1, 2010