Ian Anderson 4:01 p.m., Feb. 20
Spooky houses: Adams North
More spooky houses in our neighborhood!
Tomorrow is Halloween! My theory is that the more decorated a house, the better the candy. Here are a few houses I spotted at noon while walking the dog in the Adams North area, a neighborhood tucked away from busy main streets and adjacent to Kensington (who hates wearing costumes and will be excused from Halloween this year because he's turning 10).
Spider web and bat combo.
Lots and lots of ghosts. I would actually be a little creeped out going to this house at night.
Non-scary Peanuts-themed Halloween. A welcome refuge to the scary houses, and more appropriate for tiny trick-or-treaters.
Adorable candy corn tree.
Ravens, Grim Reaper, gravestones, and ghosts.
More like this:
- ComicFest Day 2 Photo Report: Sci-fi fans & Jokerman — Oct. 5, 2013
- Spooky houses: University Heights — Oct. 31, 2012
- Spooky houses: Normal Heights — Oct. 28, 2012
- Snapshots of Chicali — Oct. 24, 2012
- Kilkenny west: The 300-year-old happy hour! — Oct. 15, 2012