2 p.m., Dec. 10
Suzie's Farm CSA is hosting Pumpkin Palooza on Saturday, October 20, from 10 a.m. - 5 p.m. "We’re opening up the fields for you to come on down and pick your own pumpkins for the fall season. Whether you want something to decorate with, or to eat (highly encouraged), we have pumpkins of all shapes, sizes, and flavors for you to choose from."
Farm stands will also be offering pickled beans and peppers, apparel, jams, and other goodies. MIHO Gastrotruck and Green Truck will also be there. Bring cash and bags or containers for your pumpkins, as well as blankets, chairs, and picnics if desired. The event will be at Suzie's at Sunset (2512 Sunset Ave).
More like this:
- Embrace the vegetables of November — Nov. 9, 2016
- Pumpkins to carve, pumpkins to eat — Oct. 5, 2016
- Where to get a great pumpkin — Oct. 7, 2015
- Organic strawberries and jammin' at Suzie's Farm Saturday — April 17, 2013
- On the Farm with the Chefs from Mistral — Sept. 1, 2010