Jimi Olsen 7:30 p.m., Oct. 9
Making Strides Against Breast Cancer walk
The American Cancer Society is organizing a Making Strides Against Breast Cancer walk in San Diego on Sunday, October 21 at 7 a.m. in Balboa Park (1549 El Prado).
"Every Making Strides event is a powerful and inspiring opportunity to unite as a community to honor breast cancer survivors, raise awareness about what we can do to stay well from breast cancer, and raise money to help the American Cancer Society fight the disease with breast cancer research, information and services, and access to mammograms for women who need them," informs the event site.
Making Strides has raised over $454K and there are 13 days left to sign up.
More like this:
- ComicFest Day 2 Photo Report: Sci-fi fans & Jokerman — Oct. 5, 2013
- Snapshots of Chicali — Oct. 24, 2012
- Comic Fest on Hotel Circle, Day Two: Photo Report — Oct. 21, 2012
- Comic Fest on Hotel Circle, Day One: Photo Report — Oct. 19, 2012
- If I Cast the The 3 Stooges — April 9, 2012