Walter Mencken 9:21 p.m., Oct. 20
Una Noche en Espana
On Wednesday, October 24, "Let Hipcooks transport you to Sevilla as we prepare all kinds of gorgeous Spanish nibbles. A perfect class to take so that you can invite 30 of your friends and throw a tapas party yourself." Hipcooks (4048 30th St) of North Park offers Una Noche en Espana, a class where students will learn how to marinate olives, and make Manchego with quince paste, flan with caramel, camarones bravas, and more. Complimentary sangria is provided.
Reservations are necessary as classes fill up quickly. This one still has 11 slots (max is 30). The cost is $55 and the class runs from 6:30 to 9:30 p.m., ending with a group meal.
More like this:
- Judge to release grand jury transcripts in alleged corruption cases — May 25, 2013
- Cooking + Romance — Oct. 16, 2012
- Cooking mole — Sept. 19, 2012
- Beginners Welcome — July 18, 2012
- Be a Hipcook — June 8, 2012