Don Bauder 1:26 p.m., Aug. 2
Cris Mazza at Grossmont
Fiction writer Cris Mazza will read at Grossmont College (8800 Grossmont College Dr, Bldg 26, Rm 220) on October 12 at 12:30 p.m. The free reading features Mazza's work, which has been "heralded as an example of post-feminist, formalist or contemporary experimental fiction." Among her honors is the PEN/Nelson Algren Award for How to Leave a Country, her first novel.
Read an excerpt from Various Men Who Knew Us as Girls here.
More like this:
- Reading Cinemas 40-Foot Film series goes DCP — Jan. 4, 2013
- Baja & Border News Translations: 2 Men Rape Young Girl; Be Careful! There is "Daycare Syndrome" — Dec. 12, 2012
- Your Week: September 27-October 3 — Sept. 25, 2012
- Amy Gerstler at Grossmont — Sept. 25, 2012
- Chancellor Suarez and His Friends — Nov. 2, 2006