Ian Anderson 2 p.m., March 2
Unique cars in uptown
I've been noticing unique-looking cars around San Diego. And no, I don't mean luxury cars or (ew/sigh) Corvettes. These cars have a character all of their own.
I found this revamped school bus in Normal Heights' Adams North area near a Catholic church. The amazing sea dreamscape includes a porpoise, octopus, squid, jellyfish, eels, and other fantastic creatures. The stop sign was turned into a "Dance" sign. The handpainted script on the door reads, "Everything was beautiful and nothing hurt."
Check out this red canvas top 3-wheeler and 3-seater! What a cute way to get around town. I spotted this in Kensington.
More like this:
- San Diego Street Style: Best of 2012 — Dec. 26, 2012
- Snapshots of Chicali — Oct. 24, 2012
- Comic Fest on Hotel Circle, Day Three: Photo Report — Oct. 21, 2012
- Comic Fest on Hotel Circle, Day Two: Photo Report — Oct. 21, 2012
- "Alien DNA" — May 31, 2012