Ken Harrison 6:41 p.m., Dec. 12
Tonight South Park (30th & Juniper, Fern, Dale St) hosts Art/Oberfest starting at 6 p.m. Shops will stay open late, arts and crafts will be for sale by local artistans and artists, musicians will play live music, and eateries will offer specials. "A free trolley tour shuttles throughout the 10-block area, and a guided walking tour explores both architectural and shopping highlights."
The Tin Star Band will play at Rebecca's. An outdoor movie will screen on Fern St and kids can have their faces painted at The Big Kitchen Cafe. For a complete list of happenings, click here.
More like this:
- Spring Walkabout in South Park — March 20, 2013
- Street Style South Park: Ilse Valfre — Oct. 26, 2012
- 42 years ago today: Pink Floyd's 1st San Diego concert — Oct. 18, 2012
- Horror Business — Sept. 16, 2012
- Taste of Gaslamp — June 6, 2012