Daniel Powell 11 a.m., Jan. 25
Art classes at Balboa Park
Have you ever been to the Spanish Village Art Center at Balboa Park (1770 Village Place)? Every studio houses artists and art work that can be purchased. Many of these working artists offer classes to the public. Check out photography, glass-blowing, ceramics, jewelry, silk painting, and printmaking classes.
In studio 6, Elizabeth Woolrych offers 4 pottery classes for $110 on Tuesday or Wednesday from 6:30-9:00 p.m. In studio 10, Rose Stepan gives Thursday & Saturday morning photography classes from 8-11 a.m. (4 classes $150). Click here for the complete listing with schedules, pricing, and contact info.
More like this:
- ComicFest Day 3 Photo Report: Russ Heath, Batton Lash, more — Oct. 7, 2013
- ComicFest Day 2 Photo Report: Sci-fi fans & Jokerman — Oct. 5, 2013
- Snapshots of Chicali — Oct. 24, 2012
- Bats in the Belfry — Oct. 10, 2012
- Happy 40th, San Diego Reader: whither Rodney Wanker? — Oct. 5, 2012