Ibn Jubayr 10 p.m., July 29
Scenes from Art & Beauty FWSD
I dropped in tonight at 7 p.m. to check out Fashion Week San Diego's Art & Beauty night at the W Hotel on West B St. Here are a few photos of the guests sipping wine and guests/models getting their hair and makeup done.
More events to come: Saturday's Runway Shows ($100 admission) at the Hard Rock Hotel (Woodstock, 207 5th Ave) where "emerging designers will be presenting their Spring 2013 collections. In addition, there will be live entertainment from Spags a talented DJ Violinist." And Sunday's Trunk Show ($15 admission) from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. where guests can purchase goodies, including items off the runway. Tickets are still available at the door.
More like this:
- ComicFest Day 2 Photo Report: Sci-fi fans & Jokerman — Oct. 5, 2013
- Comic Fest on Hotel Circle, Day One: Photo Report — Oct. 19, 2012
- Casa Guadalajara in Old Town: Ole! — Oct. 3, 2012
- Haunted Hotel — Oct. 3, 2012
- Insider Sneak Peek: Fashion Week — Aug. 3, 2012