Marty Graham 6:30 p.m., May 31
The Haunted Trail at Balboa Park (6th Ave and Juniper at Marston Point) is running now through October 31. Entry into the terrifying mile-long hike is $15-17. Operating hours are 7-11 p.m. Sunday through Thursday, and 7-11:30 p.m. Saturdays and Sundays. Children under 10 will not be admitted. Coupon details here.
There is now also The eXperiment maze, "3500 sq.ft. of freak infested terror" where "incarcerated lost souls stalk you as you scurry through. Try to find your way out before you become an "experiment" yourself!!" Buy tickets online here.
More like this:
- Film critic Beth Accomando hosts Park Chan-Wook retrospective at Reading Town Square — March 8, 2013
- Haunted Trail survivor — Oct. 29, 2012
- Haunted Hotel — Oct. 3, 2012
- Fall writing conference part 2 — Sept. 25, 2012
- Fall yoga teacher training — Sept. 12, 2012