Dorian Hargrove 10:13 a.m., April 28
Treehouse of Errors
TreeHouse of Errors is comedy revue New Best Thing's October show. "October brings us a lot of things, Columbus Day, World Vegetarian Day, Virus Appreciation Day...Oh, and All Hallow’s Ween. To kick off the spookiest month of the year, New Best Thing presents a pre-Halloween extravaganza," announces the site.
The show will take place on Wednesday, October 3rd at The Whistle Stop Bar (2236 Fern St). The night will feature "hi-scare-ious sketches and spook-tacular comedians to boot!" Jeff Billodeau, Jeff Wattenhofer, and Dave Ross will make you (or if you don't, they'll have at least tried to make you) laugh. The show starts at 9 p.m. and it's 21+ and free though donations are appreciated.
More like this:
- Irwin Jacobs' 50-year-old son, Jeff, pops question to 29-year-old La Jolla fashionista — Nov. 9, 2016
- PubCakes mixing things up — Jan. 24, 2013
- Simpsons trivia night — Oct. 17, 2012
- More on Bail-out — Dec. 3, 2008
- 50 Musicians Answer “Lennon Or McCartney?” “What’s Your Fave Twilight Zone?” & “What’s Your Band Name Mean?” – plus, the Inside Story of a Local Twilight Zone Spin-Off Comic Book — June 19, 2008