Anne Bradstreet 9 p.m., April 16
What I appreciate the most about Kensington is that it brings to mind lemonade stands and picnics yet it has a bit of a cool urban edge.
Occupation: Cab Driver and Student at City College
Name: Itai Fiereman
Age: Would not disclose
Itai was sitting in a chair next to me on the patio at the Kenisington Starbucks. He was so absorbed in his book that I didn’t notice him until an elderly woman came out of the Starbucks to touch his sleeve tattoos. She mentioned that she and her friend had been admiring him from their seats inside.
I thought the whole exchange was hilarious. I decided that I needed to get a picture of Itai because clearly, the ladies love him. After I snapped a few photos of Itai the two ladies started taking photos of me while I took photos of him. I think they thought he was a celebrity.
More like this:
- Street Style, Golden Hill — Oct. 26, 2012
- Street Style La Mesa: All About the Hair — Oct. 16, 2012
- Street Style, Little Italy: Where are the Italians? — Oct. 12, 2012
- North Park Street Style, A Sweet Ride — Oct. 11, 2012
- San Diego Street Style: Anime Girls — Sept. 3, 2012