Matthew Lickona 11:49 p.m., Dec. 10
On Thursday, October 11, Etiquetta Negra, Federico Alvarez Castillo's Argentinian men's fashion brand, will debut it's in-shop shop on the first floor of Bloomingdale's at Fashion Valley (7057 Friars Rd).
"Since its inception, the company has built a loyal following by designing timeless silhouettes for the modern man. Pulling inspiration from classic automobiles and Argentina’s rich polo tradition, the brand is best known for impeccable craftsmanship and affordable luxury."
Etiqueta Negra specializes in "men’s modern basics and tailored apparel." The Bloomingdale location at Fashion Valley will be one of Etiquetta Negra's first West Coast locations. Doors open at noon.
More like this:
- ComicFest Day 1 Photo Report: Local lights & men in tights — Oct. 4, 2013
- Comic Fest on Hotel Circle, Day Three: Photo Report — Oct. 21, 2012
- Comic Fest on Hotel Circle, Day Two: Photo Report — Oct. 21, 2012
- Street Style: Clairemont Revisited — Oct. 1, 2012
- Warner Bros. Reveals New Superman Logo for Man of Steel — April 2, 2012