Matt Potter 8:15 a.m., Dec. 11
Color Run 5K will be held on November 3 at Qualcomm Stadium (9449 Friars Rd) with 9 a.m. and 1:30 p.m. start times. The cost for individual and team registration ranges from $45-55. Color Run was created by Travis Snyder who said about the run: "The Color Run, is more about being social, a little more about the experience and mostly just about being. It's a lot less about expectation and just about fun."
The charity partner for this run is Big Brothers Big Sisters of San Diego County.
More like this:
- Comic-Con Photo Phunnies Day 3 - Friday — July 19, 2013
- Run or Dye 5K in Mission Valley — March 6, 2013
- San Diego Street Style: Best of 2012 — Dec. 26, 2012
- Mean street style: Scorsese accoutrement for everyday living — Oct. 4, 2012
- Color Me Rad 5K: Last Chance — Aug. 10, 2012