Walter Mencken 9:21 p.m., Oct. 20
Blacklights, circus performers and bacon
Technomania Circus to perform their Blacklight Illusion Theater farewell show tonight
Give your stomach a rest and let your eyeballs do the feasting tonight, November 24 with the last of the three Technomania Circus blacklight illusion-themed finale shows.
The Technomania Circus is gearing up to tour in the spring and although their goal is to return to San Diego, they stated "there is a possibility that this could be the last... show ever".
While one can expect normal circus stylings such as juggling, dancing and music, circus-goers are also promised ladder shooting, a giant unicycle, circus acts with a rolling globe, a giant organ, blacklight illusion and more.
Performers to include:
The Disappearing Technoman
Alien Girl #34
and many more.
$10 cash will get you into the joint, but a cool $15 will land you reserved front row seats and, wait for it, free bacon.
All this goes down at Victory Theater (2558 Imperial Ave) and starts promptly at 8pm.
More like this:
- Liquid Geometry: Bosstone brings bass from down under — Aug. 8, 2013
- Technomania Circus: the Documentary — July 11, 2013
- All My Friends: from Tijuana to Brooklyn — Sept. 18, 2012
- Ocean Beats: Michal Menert (Pretty Lights), Govinda, SuperDre — Sept. 14, 2012
- Bad Music Night in Logan Heights — May 23, 2012