noon, March 25
Could it be a sexy trail of tears?
The House of Pink BoomBox presents a burlesque preview of 2013
“At first we where going to do to a Thanksgiving themed show, but no matter how hard even us sexy ladies tried we just couldn't make small pox look and feel sexy,” writes Lilly Holiday of the House of Pink BoomBox burlesque and performance art group.
“Could it be a sexy trail of tears? How about sexy genocide? Nope not even we could do it. But we couldn't leave everyone hanging without a little bit of House of Pink BoomBox for this month. So we decided to give you a taster of what's to come [next] year.”
Join Pink BoomBox for a glam-fucking-tastic preview of 2013 (barring Armageddon) this Saturday, November 24 at Til-Two (4647 El Cajon Blvd. – City Heights) with performances from Boom girls:
and DJ JoshtheBear on the decks
Doors: 9 – show: 10 – cover: $7
More like this:
- Miss Holiday’s House of Horrors Show — Oct. 26, 2012
- Exotic Erotic Burlesk at Mama Tam's — Feb. 18, 2012
- Post-apocalyptic Romance at Ruby Room - Tonight — Feb. 11, 2012
- Drinking. Drawing. Space Babes. — Jan. 14, 2012
- Hungarian Carnival Birlesk at Til Two Club Tonight — Aug. 26, 2011