Ken Leighton 7 p.m., Oct. 26
A good ol' shopping party
Brighten your Black Friday with local wares, music and art
Part local vendor market, part art show, part cocktail party, and part music show, this year's The Goods Show kicks off at noon tomorrow, Friday, November 23 at 3rdSpace (4610 Park Blvd.) as an alternative to the mainstream shopping mall madhouse of Black Friday.
The $5 entry fee and $1 raffle tickets (for chances to win various sorts of donated awesomeness) will ensure a great many proceeds will go towards Outdoor Outreach, a non-profit that aims to get at-risk youth outside and active.
To sweeten the deal, a free adult beverage is yours for the taking if you hop on your bicycle and pedal your turkey-and-stuffing-hungover self to the event.
The music starts at 4pm with performances by Jackson Price & DJ Lion Cut.
The art show is scheduled to end the main event, running from 6-9pm.
More like this:
- Liquid Geometry: Galactic Reign tour lands in Tijuana, San Diego — Oct. 5, 2013
- Toe The Line at Planet Rooth Design Haus — Feb. 27, 2013
- A good ol' shopping party, take 2 — Dec. 4, 2012
- Double dose of after-party benefit shows — Nov. 23, 2012
- Whack Friday Alternatives — Nov. 25, 2011