Don Bauder 5:30 p.m., March 14
Circo De Los Muertos at the Ken Club
On Saturday November 10th from 8pm-12am, the Kensington Club will pay homage to the Day of the Dead with Circo de los Muertos, an event organized by Cuties for a Cause.
COST: $10 at the door. PRE-SALE tickets are available for $8 through Brown Paper Tickets. To purchase your tix in advance, visit www.cutiesforacause.com. Pre-sale ends Nov. 9 at 8pm!
Sir Grave-e of the Creepy Creeps will serve as the Ringmaster at Circo De Los Muertos.
Sideshows include: Burlesque Performers Lilly Holiday and Donna De Muerta, Henna Tattoos by Mariah of My Pagi Henna, Tarot Card Readings, Hula Hoop by Danielle, Belly Dancing by Maggie, Music by Jason Lee and the R.I.P tides and Zombie Surf Camp
There will be a costume contest for the best event-themed costumes. Attendees will serve as judges!
Proceeds from this event will benefit Art Hatch, an Escondido art complex. Art Hatch offers free workshops, art supplies, painting collaborations, demonstrations, mentorships and studio space to teen artists (age 13-19).
More like this:
- Jazz meets Star Wars this weekend! — July 16, 2013
- Vegetarian Cuisine & Arts Festival gets second whirl in Tijuana — March 13, 2013
- Top San Diego Events: January 31-February 6 — Jan. 29, 2013
- Street Style: Friday Night in Crest — Oct. 29, 2012
- Kill Quanti's DJ Pound / eLan 10" Split Vinyl Release — Feb. 1, 2012