Robert Bush 5 p.m., Jan. 23
Get to Know Historical South Park
It's called the Old House Fair (30th & Beech St). The free festival falls on Saturday, June 16 and celebrates the history of homes in South Park, and also offers 45-minute trolley tours for $5 , or $20 detailed tours of six historic homes from the early twentieth century. Urban Safari walking tours are free and begin at 1 and 3 p.m. at 30th & Beech St.
Visitors can enjoy live music, festival food stands, arts and crafts, and even visit the pet adoption booth and micro-chipping service by Second Chance Dog Rescue. The festival also showcases exhibits on home improvement for those who are interested in speaking with contractors and craftsmen.
The Old House Fair runs from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Free general admission.
More like this:
- South Park mainstay says it's time to go — Jan. 19, 2017
- Best events in San Diego: June 13-20 — June 11, 2013
- Art/Oberfest tonight — Oct. 6, 2012
- Gregory Page and More Music at Old House Fair - June 18 — June 10, 2011
- North Park vs South Park — July 21, 2010