Robert Bush noon, Oct. 23
Taste of Gaslamp
On Saturday, June 9 and Sunday, June 10, Taste of Gaslamp showcases chefs and Gaslamp restaurants. Taste of Gaslamp is a self-guided culinary walking tour hosted by the Gaslamp Quarter Association. This year's participants will include Cafe Sevilla, Nobu Restaurant, the Ghirardelli Ice Cream & Chocolate Shop, and Ocean Room.
Participants purchase tickets online for one or both days, and check in at the San Diego Marriott Gaslamp Quarter (660 K St) where they will exchange paper tickets for walking maps, and the required sampling ticket and wristband. Guests can visit restaurants in any order though some locations will be 21+. Over 20 restaurants and eateries will be participating this year. The event begins at 1 p.m. and ends at 4 p.m.
More like this:
- Adams Ave Beer Taste — Sept. 15, 2012
- Taste of University Heights — Sept. 1, 2012
- Taste of Little Italy — June 20, 2012
- 12th Annual Taste of Adams — June 9, 2012
- A Closer Look at the Trailer for The Bourne Legacy — June 6, 2012